Saturday 8 November 2014

Golden wedding commission

Good morning everyone

Today's card is a commission that a completed a while ago -
I began by making a card base using ivory centura pearl and a Die'sire create a card die called Decadance. I placed a piece of gold centura pearl behind the die cut and glued in place. I took the centre part of the die and put it back into the die so I could rub Versamark over it. I removed it from the die and covered the die cut with gold embossing powder which I then heat embossed. I attached it to the centre of the card on the point with foam pads and added a gold 50 peeloff.
I then cut 4 Die'namics petal flowers, layered them up and added a pearl to the centre. I attached them to the corners of the card as shown.
I added a white insert to the inside of the card to finish.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment