Friday 28 November 2014

Something for those difficult times

Good morning everyone

Today's card is one of those we all dislike making. I unfortunately had to make one recently and here it is - 
I began by cutting the outer two dies of Tonic's twisted twines die set from white centura pearl card. I then matted it onto a piece of silver centura pearl which I then attached to a 6 inch square card blank. I cut another piece of white centura pearl with Tonic's Just a note die set and then embossed it with an Embossalicious embossing folder (I think it is called Regency). I matted this onto a piece of silver centura pearl and attached it to the card base with foam pads.
I cut two Tonic royal ferns from silver centura pearl and attached them to the card base as shown.
I then stamped a sentiment using Papermania's Just to say stamp set and cut it out with Tonic's Just a note die set. I matted this onto silver centura pearl and attached the whole thing to the card base with foam pads. 

A simple card which I think is appropriate for the situation.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment