Saturday 1 November 2014

Birthday wishes

Hello folks


Today is my youngest son's 10th birthday and here is the card I made for him - 

I began by cutting a Tonic layering square from a piece of stripey paper from Papermania and then matting and layering it into rainbow mirri and red card. I then cut another square from the die set from a blue spotty paper again from Papermania and matting and layering it onto rainbow mirri and red card then attaching it to the stripey paper at a jaunty angle. I then attached the whole thing to a 6 inch square card base.
The image is No. 7 bear from LOTV which I coloured with the following Promarkers - 

  • bear - warm grey 1, warm grey 2, warm grey 3 and coral
  • football shirt - berry red, ruby and crimson
  • bench - caramel, raw sienna and cocoa
  • background - ivory, pastel beige and khaki
I cut the image out with Spellbinder's matting basics A, inked whilst still in the die with antique linen distress ink and matted and layered onto rainbow mirri and red card. I then attached it to the card base with foam pads.
The sentiment is from LOTV's sentiments to fit scroll stamp set which I cut out with a Die'namics mini tabs quartet die set. I attached it the side of the image.


Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment