Friday 21 November 2014

With thanks

Hello folks

A quick and simple card today - 
I began by cutting a piece of white centura pearl with a Tonic layering square, embossing it with an Embossalicious embossing folder and matting it onto a piece of pink centura pearl. I cut another piece of pink centura pearl with a Tonic border punch, attached to the card and then attached the whole thing onto a 6 inch square scalloped card blank.
The image is from LOTV's Beautiful blooms art pad which I cut out with a Spellbinder's matting basics A, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and matted onto a piece of pink centura pearl. I attached it to the card  with foam pads.
The sentiment is from LOTV's circular sentiment set which I cut out with a Spellbinder's circle nestie, matted onto a scalloped circle nestie and attached to the card with foam pads.
To finished I added 2 Spellbinder's butterflies with pearls on their bodies.

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment