Tuesday 18 November 2014

Thank you

Good morning folks

A very quick post today and a very quick card too - 
I began by cutting a piece of white centura pearl with a Tonic layering square and embossing it with an Embossalicious embossing folder. I then matted and layered it onto a piece of blue card. I cut another piece of the blue card with a Tonic border punch and attached it to the card. I then attached the whole thing to a 6 inch square scalloped card blank.
The image is from a LOTV art pad. I really struggle colouring florals so these little pads are a great idea. I think this pad is called Beautiful blooms. I cut the image out with another Tonic layering square, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and matted and layered  it onto another peice of blue card. I attached it to the card with foam pads.
The sentiment is from LOTV's mixed circular sentiments which I cut out with a Spellbinder's circle nestie and matted onto a Spellbinder's scalloped circle nestie. I attached it to the card with foam pads.
To finish I added a Spellbinder's butterfly with a tiny gem on.

Thanks for stopping by today

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment