Good morning folks and a very happy new year
I hope you all had a good night last night and aren't paying the price for over indulging. We had a quiet night in..... never liked New Years Eve........ but a very noisy midnight - more fireworks than Bonfire night!
Today's card features more of my Christmas present to myself -
I have used -
- matt black card
- Sheena's stamping card
- old gold centura pearl
- Tattered Lace Art Deco paper pad
- Tattered Lace Art Deco lamp die
- scraps of paper and card
- Spectrum Noir pens - FS2, FS9 and TN2
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - onyx black
- Tattered Lace Vintage Vector card shape die
- Tattered Lace Iconic Deco card shape die
- Tonic bright gold Nuvo drops
I cut the Art Deco lamp die from Sheena's stamping card, coloured parts of it with my Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens and paper pieced her hair and dress.
That's all from me today, enjoy your day.