Wednesday 18 January 2017

Thinking of you flourish

Hello folks

Well where has the last week and a half gone? I can't believe I haven't posted on my little blog for such a long time. I really must try harder. 
I have been crafting however and today's card is an experimental one. I bought these dies after Christmas after having to make a couple of sympathy cards when I realised I had no condolence type sentiment dies (the corner die just fell into my basket whilst shopping, I really have no idea how that keeps happening!!). I cut both dies out of Sheena's stamping card and then coloured them with my Spectrum Noir pens and here is the result - 
I used - 

  • Tattered Lace ditsy flourish corner die
  • Tattered Lace Thinking of you flourish die
  • Sheena stamping card
  • Spectrum Noir pens - GY1, BO1, AG3, AG4, AG5, AP2, Ap3, AP4 and LV2
  • matt black card
  • white linen card
  • 6 x 4 inch card blank

I think I should have added some little pearls to the flowers so I will add some before I pop this inot my finished card box.

Well that is all from me today. Enjoy your day, I am making bird feeders with the children today to help with our bird spotting. A very messy but enjoyable lesson.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love the dies you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dainty dies and lovely design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Lesley - I love the effect of white die cuts coloured with pens, especially against the white card. I'm making some pink flowers that way at the moment - so I know it takes ages!! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete