Friday 6 January 2017

Hedgehog thanks

Good morning folks


I had a great trip to Preston yesterday. The traffic was light and the weather was stunning. It is the first time I have been able to see the beautiful Lancashire hills in all their glory for a long time. I was also able to make a quick trip to Inspirations but restricted my spending to essentials only. A perfect day.

I have been busy making Thank you cards recently. I decided rather than batch making cards I would make lots of smaller, different ones and so far I have made 2....... definitely not enough so I have ended up batch making cards - best laid plans and all that!!
Here is one of the non-batch ones - 
The stamp I have used is a new one from My Favourite Things and is called Happy Hedgehogs. It has lots of smaller stamps which make picture making really fun and some brilliant little sentiments. I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured it with Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils - 

  • hedgehogs - cocnut, timberwood, havana, cream, eggshell, saddle brown and peach
  • leaves - ginger, cider, daisy, saffron, redcurrant, sangria, holly, alpine, pumpkin and nectarine
  • toadstools - redcurrant, sangria, cedarwood and maple
  • log - maroon and walnut
  • sky - verdigris and seafoam

I have also used - 

  • Die'sire create-a-card Nicole
  • Kraft card
  • Forever fall paper pad from Bobunny
  • brown core'dinations
  • ribbon from my stash
That's all from me for today. Thank you for stopping by.


Crafty hugs
Lesley


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a lovely clear day yesterday, was here as well but -6 and the same this morning. Fun thank you cards, sure they will be well received.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning thank you card those hedgehogs are just so cute. Your day sounds lovely I am very jealous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and love the hedgies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete