Good morning folks
I had a great trip to Preston yesterday. The traffic was light and the weather was stunning. It is the first time I have been able to see the beautiful Lancashire hills in all their glory for a long time. I was also able to make a quick trip to Inspirations but restricted my spending to essentials only. A perfect day.
I have been busy making Thank you cards recently. I decided rather than batch making cards I would make lots of smaller, different ones and so far I have made 2....... definitely not enough so I have ended up batch making cards - best laid plans and all that!!
Here is one of the non-batch ones -
The stamp I have used is a new one from My Favourite Things and is called Happy Hedgehogs. It has lots of smaller stamps which make picture making really fun and some brilliant little sentiments. I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured it with Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils -
- hedgehogs - cocnut, timberwood, havana, cream, eggshell, saddle brown and peach
- leaves - ginger, cider, daisy, saffron, redcurrant, sangria, holly, alpine, pumpkin and nectarine
- toadstools - redcurrant, sangria, cedarwood and maple
- log - maroon and walnut
- sky - verdigris and seafoam
I have also used -
- Die'sire create-a-card Nicole
- Kraft card
- Forever fall paper pad from Bobunny
- brown core'dinations
- ribbon from my stash
That's all from me for today. Thank you for stopping by.