Monday 9 January 2017

Putting on the Ritz

Hello everyone

This is my last day on holiday so I am trying to squash in as many jobs as possible. Hopefully I'll get some crafting time too.

Today's card is another one I made using my new Tattered Lace Art Deco dies - 
I have used - 

  • Tattered Lace A5 Art Deco paper pad I used 2 pieces and pieced them together. Can you spot the join?)
  • Sheena stamping card
  • Purple and black core'dinations
  • scraps of brown paper and platinium centura pearl
  • Spectrum Noir pens - FS2, FS4, FS9 and TN2
  • Spectrum Noir sterling silver Sparkle pen
  • Tattered Lace Art DEco pure decadence lady die
  • Tattered Lace Vintage Vector card shape die
  • Tattered Lace Art Deco It's your birthday die

I cut the pure decadence lady die from Sheena stamping card, coloured her skin with Spectrum Noir pens, her dress and shoes with Sparkle pen and paper pieced her hair and dress.
I cut the sentiment twice and then shadowed them.

Thank you for stopping by. Now I am off to get my hair cut. Enjoy your day.

Crafty hugs
Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card those dies were a good investment. I hope you enjoyed your last day of holiday and that you get everything done that you want to do. I hope tomorrow goes well for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete