Friday 20 January 2017

Winter walk

Good morning everyone


At the end of last year Jan decided to close the Fantasy Stampers Challenge blog. This was very sad but I understand Jan's reasons and was very happy and excited to be asked to join the design team for the Alphabet challenge instead. Today sees the launch of a new challenge and here is my first card for the design team - 

The letter is W and the challenge this fortnight is 
Winter walk
I used Magnolia's It's cold outside Tilda stamp which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, TN2 and CR1
  • hair - GB6, GB7 and GB9
  • clothes - MB2, MB3, MB4, DP1, DP2, DP3, DR5, DG2 and DG3
  • snow - IG2, IG3 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
  • sky - VB1

I have also used - 

  • Christmas promise paper pad from First Edition
  • pink mirri card
  • Die'sire Emma Create-a-card die
  • Spellbinder's floral ovals die set
  • Sara's signature collection - contemporary Christmas snowflakes of joy die set
  • Sara's signature collection - contemporary Christmas elegant snowflake embossing folder
  • LOTV's Christmas wishes stamp set
  • pearl from my stash
  • tumbled glass distress ink

I cut all the dies in Sara's die set from various papers and card and layered them up

I do hope you are able to join our challenge this fortnight, why not pop over to our blog page to see what my fellow teamies have create for the challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. a super cute card with awesome details, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Welcome to the team. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the colours and design. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete