Tuesday 5 June 2018

Footballing Oliver

Hello folks

I have not posted for such a long time! Unfortunately I had an accident and damaged my back so have been laid up in bed for the last two weeks. After lots of pain relief and some physio I am up and about and back to work today. Hopefully I will survive the week although sitting on chairs designed for small children is completely out of the question; if I sit in one of those I may never get up again!!
This is a card I made a while ago. I didn't make it for anyone in particular, just to practice my colouring.
For this card I have used Oliver football stamp from LOTV which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Copic pens - 

  • skin - E000, E00 and TN2
  • hair - TN4, TN7, TN8 and EB8
  • clothes - IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, IG7, DR6 and DR7
  • bag - IG1, IG8, IG10 and true black
  • ball - IG1, IG4 and IG5
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • kraft card
  • Just for men paper pad from Crafter's Companion
  • bakers twine from my stash
  • LOTV teenage boy sentiments


Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley I am so sorry you have been poorly. I do hope it went okay for you at work. Schools can be hard on your back. Your card is stunning and your colouring is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete