Wednesday 31 July 2019

A little bit festive

Hello folks from a very, very wet Manchester.

Gosh this weather is terrible but typically British summer weather. One of the canals in Manchester city centre flooded over the weekend which is virtually unheard of!! We had a months rain in one weekend!!
Today I am sharing more Christmas cards made with kits from my stash so these are older kits.

For these cards I have used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • silver mirri
  • A sparkling season - Frosty the snowman and Mr Snowman card kits from Hunkydory
  • gems and pearls from my stash
  • Gemini Christmas sentiments

 Front of the card.
Inside of the card.

That's all from me for today. I have a dentist appointment to go to - what fun!
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your Christmas cards are gorgeous. I love them all. I hope the weather is a bit better for you today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete