Friday 5 July 2019

Bright mandala

Good morning folks

The sun is shinning here and it lokks like summer has returned so I thought we would have a break from Christmas crafts. This is a  card I made recently with a new crafty purchase - 
I have used Chakra stamp and die set from Crafter's Companion and coloured it with Spectrum Noir Colorista pens and Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • hot pink, nectarine, canary, pear green and cyan (set 6 Colorista pens)
  • IG2

I randomly stamped the mandala over a square of card and coloured it. I then stamped and die cut the central mandala and then attached it to the card with foam pads.
I also used - 

  • matt black card
  • Neenah Crest stamping card
  • Die'sire celebration words set 1
  • black sequinns
That's all from me today, I will be back with more Christmas crafty makes soon. Thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Those bright colours are gorgeous and that stamp is fantastic. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete