Monday 15 July 2019

Postcard from France

Good morning folks

I have been playing with my crafty stash this week. I wanted to avoid anything Christmas - after my Christmas marathon a few weeks ago I am all Christmased out.  A while ago I bought the new French collection of stamps and stencils from Crafter's Companion and made this - 
For background I have used - 
  • Neenah desert storm card
  • Carte postale 3D layering stencil
  • Oh la, la, Postmark Paris and French lace stamp sets
  • Imagination Crafts mixed media art stencil
  • Harmony inks - seal brown, friar brown and sandstorm

For the main image I have used - 
  • Neenah desert storm card
  • French floral stamp
  • expresso Adirondack ink (to stamp the main image)
  • Harmony inks - seal brown, friar brown, sandstone, pinetree and grasshopper
  • Spectrum Noir crystal clear Sparkle pen
I used the Sparkle pen to pick up the ink from my glass mat and then colour the image.

To complete the card I used - 
  • Kraft card (for the card base) which I inked with seal brown Harmony ink
  • Sue Wilson's double stitched rectangle die set
  • lace, seam binding, printed seam binding and pearls from my stash

Whew - that was a long post! And on that note I will say goodbye to you.
Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete