Friday 12 July 2019

Birthday bear

Good morning folks

The end of another week and I have decided to post something different today - a birthday card - 
For this card I have used LOTV's little friends stamp set which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 
  • bear - golden brown blend, GB8 and pale pink blend
  • happy birthday - AB2 and AB3
  • flower - AB1, AB2, AB3, EB1, EB2 and CG2
  • grass - CG1, CG2 and DG2
  • sky - VB1

I have also used - 
  • kraft card
  • Sara's signature collection - vintage tea party papers
  • washi tape (I think it is one from a Sara's signature collection but I am not sure which one)
  • Sue Wilson's double stitched rectangle die set
  • LaLa Land heart banner die
  • pearls from my stash

I trimmed the banner die down slightly to make it fit on the card.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning birthday card. I love that cute teddy. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete