Saturday 27 July 2019

Patchwork bunnies

Good morning folks

A much cooler morning here today. Plus some rain too which will be good for the garden. I am off to visit my son in Preston today and may throw in a little retail theraphy at my favourite craft story😊
Today's card is another one made for a work colleague (the second one is a stash builder)


For these cards I have used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card bases)
  • gold mirri
  • Return to Patchwork forest - make a wish card kit from Hunkydory
  • pink ribbon from my stash
  • pink and gold gems from my stash
Right off to load the car with more of my son's stuff (he now has his own place so I am emptying my house of all his belongings. End of a era but I have to let him go sometime).

Enjoy your day
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. Our daughter moved out a while ago and we still have lots of her things here. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete