Friday 26 July 2019

Scorchio

Good afternoon folks

Phew it's hot!! Yesterday was unbearable. It was too hot for the garden so I decided to go into my little craftroom. That was a disaster. The fan was essential but everything kept getting blown off my desk so I gave up and just sat in front of the fan reading a book instead. It is a little cooler today but still not good crafting weather.
In order to cool myself down a little I thought I would share some Christmas makes.

For these cards I have used - 

  • white centura pearl (for the card bases)
  • silver mirri
  • blue Adorable Scorable
  • Snowy season - deer winter wishes card kit from Hunkydory
  • foiled snowflakes (I think these are from Hunkydory but I am not 100% certain)
  • silver gems

More details of the gatefold card.
That's all from me today. Take care in this heat.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your Christmas cards are stunning. They are all beautiful. I am pleased it has cooled down a bit so I could go out for my walk. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete