Wednesday 24 July 2019

Happy retirement

Good morning folks

A little late this morning but I had a bit of a lie-in as a reward for making it to the end of the school year in one piece if a little ragged around the edges. 
As always at the end of a school year we say goodbye to friends and colleagues who are off to pastures new. Our phase leader has retired after 30 years teaching at our school and this is the card I made to say goodbye - 
For this card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • gold mirri
  • Milestones and moments happy retirement card kit from Hunkydory
  • gold gems from my stash



A fairly simple card but an easel always adds that little bit extra.

Right I am off to enjoy the sunshine now the storm has passed. Have a good day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning retirement card. I love it. I bet the recipient did too. Have a great holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete