Sunday 1 September 2019

Route 66

Good morning folks

Well it is the last day of my summer break - not really sure what happened to the last 6 weeks. Just got a few chores to do and then some crafty time.
Today's card was one made for a friend's birthday - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Hunkydory's manly moments little square book
  • Manly moments card block from Hunkydory
  • brown Adorable Scorable
  • brushed gold mirri card
  • ivory centura pearl (for the card base)
  • Sheena Douglass' time traveller geared up die set
  • black Stazon ink
I used several of the same images from the book to decoupage it.
I cut the cogs from the brushed gold mirri, sanded them with a sanding block and then rubbed a little Stazon onto them.

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card that you made for your friend. I hope next week goes well for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete