Saturday 14 August 2021

Hello

 Hello everyone

Yes I am back after a few weeks away from social media. I have been busy in my craftroom, garden and with family but now I am back ready to show you all some of the things I have been creating.

As it is the summer holidays I have been busy with Christmas crafting and so here is one of my recent makes - 

This is an older Woodware stamp, once again designed by Francois Reed, which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblends - 
  • nose - OR blend
  • face - IG blend and IG1
  • hat - BG shades, GY blend, DG blend and DR blend
  • scarf - JG shades, DR blend and GY blend
  • robin - EB shades and DR blend
  • snow - Ig blend and IG1
  • sky - IB1
To complete the card I have used - 
  • red card
  • clear glitter
  • red and green pearls from my stash
Once again I have kept the card fairly flat for postage reasons.
That's all from me today, thank you so much for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment