Thursday 19 August 2021

Christmas at Toadstool village

 Hello

Here we are again, back with Christmas gnomes (brace yourselves there are a lot of these gnomes!!)

This time I thought I would use the whole family - 

Only one photo of this one I'm afraid. To make the scene in this card I have used gnome village stamp, gnome boy stamp and die, gnome girl stamp and die and gnome child stamp and die. I coloured all of them with a combination of Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 
gnome village -
  • trees - JG shades and DG blend
  • mushrooms - TN blend, EB blend, EB shades, CR shades and TN4
  • flowers - DG blend and GY blend
  • sky - IB1
gnome boy -
  • nose - FS blend and TN blend
  • clothes - CR shade
  • beard - IG blend
  • sky - IB1
  • shoes - EB shades
gnome girl -
  • face - FS blend and TN blend
  • clothes - CR shades, JG blend and JG shades
  • hair and shoes - EB shades
  • sky - IB1
gnome child - 
  • face - FS blend and TN blend
  • clothes - CR shade, JG blend and JG shade
  • shoes - EB shades
  • sky IB1
To complete the card I used - 
  • gnome plain paper pad
  • gems
  • Chloe's Creative Cards circle die set
  • baby blue Harmony water reactive ink
That's all from me today. See you all tomorrow.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment