Friday 20 August 2021

Pastures new

 Good morning

I thought we would have another break from Christmas. Here is a card I made to say goodbye to a colleague who is off to pastures new 

The flower stamp is delightful dahlia from Crafter's Companion which I coloured with my Triblends and Spectrum Noir Illustrators and original pens - 

  • flowers - CR shades, CR6, CR7 and CR8
  • leaves - CG2, CG3 and CG4
I stamped the flowers several times, coloured them and cut into them to form decoupage layers.

To complete the card I have used - 

  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • white stamping card
  • Chloe's Creative Cards box kit number 8
  • Crafter's Companion's beautiful butterflies intricate trellis die
  • clear glitter
  • gems
  • Die'sire words of endearment set 2 die set
  • abandoned coral distress ink
That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment