Tuesday 17 August 2021

Molly's joy

 Hello

Back to Christmas again today  - 

This cute little lady is Molly's joy designed by Conie Fong for Crafter's Companion. Once again I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 

  • skin - FS blend, TN2 and CR3
  • clothes - TB blend, TB shades and IG blend
  • hair - TN shades
  • snow IG1 and IG2
  • sky - IB1
To complete the card I have used - 

  • baby blue centura pearl (for the card base and matting and layering)
  • silver glitter card
  • Sara's signature winter wonderland collection 6x6 paper pad
  • WOW embossing powder - diamond white
  • a very old Crafter's Companion snow flake die
  • gem
Once again I have kept this card flat for posting.

That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by.

Crafty hugs

Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment