Wednesday 18 August 2021

Here come the gnomes

 Good morning

When I saw this new collection from Crafter's Companion I knew I had to have it. I told myself that it was all I would need this year to make all my Christmas card (how wrong was I but more of that later).

Here is my first card I made with this collection - 

To make this card I have used two of the stamps in the collection - gnome village and gnome child which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblends - 
gnome village - 
  • trees - JG shades and EB shades
  • mushrooms - TN blend, CR shades and EB shades
  • steps - EB blend
  • flowers - CR blend, DG blend and GY blend
  • sky - IB1
gnome child - 
  • face - TN blend and FS blend
  • clothes - CR shade, JG blend and JG shade
  • shoes - EB shades
  • sky - IB1
To complete the card I used - 
  • gnome pattern and gnome plain paper pads
  • clear glitter
  • Chloe's Creative Cards circle die set
  • Harmony water reactive ink - Bordeaux (to make the stripes on the little gnome's hat and tunic) and baby blue (to ink edges of die cuts)
That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment