Sunday 15 August 2021

Reindeer gnomes

 Good morning

Yes I am back, 2 days in a row to show yet more Christmas makes. Today I have 2 cards to show you - both made with the same stamp just coloured slightly differently - 


For both cards I have used Woodware's reindeer gnome stamp designed by Francois Reed which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 

  • hat - DR blend or JG shades
  • reindeer - GB shades, GB blend, DR blend, JG shades and a white gel pen
  • skin - FS blend
  • holly - DG blend and DR blend
  • lantern - BG shades, CT blend, CT4 and OR blend
  • beard - IG blend
  • heart - DR blend
  • clothes - JG shades and DR blend
  • shoes - TN shades
  • sky - VB1
To complete each card I used - 
  • red and green card
  • clear glitter
  • red and green pearls from my stash 
That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley







No comments:

Post a Comment