Its a very late post today - so sorry - I am still recovering from the raid on my bank balance from shoe buying yesterday. Why are children's shoes so very expensive? I could have bought myself at least two pairs for the price of one pair of the children's shoes. On the plus side they did give me vouchers for 20% off adults shoes so every cloud and all that.
Anyway enough of the rant and onto a far nicer subject - crafting. Here is today's card -
Over at the Ribbon girl blog which you can view here the Magnolia challenge is "girly cards" so this is my entry. The image is On the road Tilda which is another stamp which I bought before my holidays. I really need to stop spending but these stamp companies keep producing such must have stamps and I can always justify every crafting purchase. Ha Ha! It has been coloured with the following promarkers -
- skin - almond, putty, dusky pink and sunkissed pink
- hair - terracotta, chestnut and burnt umber
- dress, bow and shoes - cocktail pink, antique pink and carmine
- bike - soft green, grey green, ice grey 3 and ice grey 5
- flowers and basket - cocktail pink, antique pink, carmine, lush green and henna
- shadows - ice grey 1
- sky - pastel blue and arctic blue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
Thank you for stopping by.