We had an excellent day yesterday. My son got 3 grade Cs so he is off to college to study gaming art in September. I'm so proud of him.
Moving on to today's card. It is a bit more summery than those of late and uses a Magnolia stamp called Seashell Tilda and more of the First Edition Summer breezes paper pad. It should be chocolate and a teal blue but the colours haven't come out very well in the photo -
It has been coloured with the following Promarkers -
- dress, bow and flipflops - mint green, soft green and grey green
- hair - caramel, chestnut and terracotta
- skin - satin, blush, sunkissed pink and pastel pink
- bucket - salmon pink, dusky rose and antique pink
- shells - pastel pink and coral
- sand - gold and sandstone
- sky - powder blue
Thanks for stopping by.