Thursday 22 August 2013

Sunshine

Good morning

Here is today's card -

The image is another Magnolia stamp (quite a few fell into my basket just before I went on holiday!) called Bikini Tilda and has been coloured with Spectrum noirs as follows - 

  • skin - PP2, FS3, FS5 and FS6
  • bikini - BT2, BT3, CR3 and CR5
  • flowers and beads - BT2, BT3, BT4, CR3, CR5 and CR7
  • hair - TN5, TN7 and TN9
  • sand - GB5 and GB7
  • sky - IB1
The papers are First Edition Summer breeze. I cut the image out using scissors and mounted it onto a Spellbinder's Marvellous square. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley's set 39 Grungy messages which I mounted onto a tag from Spellbinder's Filigree delight. The ribbon and bobble trim are both from The Ribbon Girl. To finish I added a LaLa Land heart banner.


Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment