Apologies again for the late post but I have been madly cleaning my house before I have to return to work on Monday. I can't believe I've had 5 weeks off - where did it go? And to add to the excitement I am starting a new job too. Still doing the same thing but at a different school. Very exciting!
Today's card uses Snowy hug Tilda. I have used this image before but I coloured it red as
This time I decided to colour it blue to see what it looked like and I liked the result so here it is -
This image has been coloured using the following Promarkers -
- skin - almond, putty, dusky pink and coral
- hair - chestnut and burnt sienna
- coat, hat and snowman's hat - pastel blue, arctic blue and sky blue
- trousers - ice grey1, ice grey3 and ice grey 5
- boots - cobalt blue and midnight blue
- snowman - icicle, pumpkin, orange, cool grey 4 and cool grey 5
- broom - cocoa, henna, mustard ans sandstone
Thank you for stopping by.