Saturday 24 August 2013

Variation on a theme

Good morning.

Hope you are enjoying the bank holiday weekend. Sorry we are back to Christmas again with today's card. It is a variation on a card I showed on 14th August.


It is made using a piece of white centura pearl which has been folded 3 times (I used my Ultimate Pro for this) and then cut at a diagonal along the top. I then embossed the whole card using a snowflake Embossalicios A4 folder. Last time I made this card I used snowflakes and silver mirriboard but this time I used Spellbinder's poinsettia die and some red cardstock.



I cut various sizes,  layered them together and added them to the top of the card. I then cut ivy using a Marianne Creatables die and holly using a Die'sire die from green coredinations. I then added them to the flowers. For a little added sparkle I glittered the flowers, ivy and holly. To finish I added a sentiment from my Christmas stash and gold gems to the centre of the flowers.






Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment