A very happy Saturday evening to you all. My spending spree at Crafter's Companion included this stamp from the Rachelle Anne Miller range -
I began with a 8 inch card blank which I covered with a piece of blue spotty paper from LOTV's Shabby shack paper pad. I then trimmed another paper from the pad to 7 and a half inches, cut with Die'sire lace border 6 and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I then wrapped a piece of ribbon from the Ribbon Girl around the paper and attached it to the card base.
The image as I said is from Crafter's Companion and is called Close knit friends. I coloured the image with the following Promarkers -
- hair - sandstone, caramel and umber
- skin - satin, blush, dusky pink and coral
- dress - pink carnation, rose pink, fuchsia pink, pastel blue, denim and arctic blue
- knitting - pastel blue, blue pearl and china blue
- birds - blue pearl and china blue
- grass - lime, pear and marsh green
- flowers - fuchsia pink and china blue
- butterfly - pastel blue, denim and china blue
- bee - gold
- sky - powder blue
I cut several Doohickey vintage daisies, inked the edges with tumbled glass distress ink and layered them up. I also punched several petal pairs flowers, shaped them and layered them up. I arranged the flowers onto the card base along with some ivy cut using a Marianne die. I added pearls (from the Ribbon Girl) to the centre of each flower.
To finish I added a couple of tags using LOTV's sentiment tags stamp set.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
http://www.allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 252 - use those dies
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk - anything goes
Thank you stopping by.