Monday 3 March 2014

Thank you

Hello Happy Monday to you all.

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win the LOTV challenge at The Ribbon Girl. I won some beautiful goodies from the Ribbon Girl and a stamp of my choice from LOTV. I picked James - peeping (ST486). This is a card I made using the stamp - 
I began by matting and layering a 6 inch card blank with lilac core'dinations and Docraft's Kraft notes papers. I cut 4 corners using Tonic pansy arch die and lilac core'dinations. I attached them to the corners of the card. I stamped James and coloured him with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • James - BG1, BG2 and BG3
  • background - PL1, PL2 and PL5
  • outer edge - IB1
I added some glossy accents to James' nose and then I cut the image out using Spellbinder's Marvelous squares and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I matted it on the largest die in the set cut from the Kraft notes paper and attached it to the card using foam pads. I then added a sentiment from LOTV's sentiment tag set (set 24). To finish I added some pearls to the image and to the corners.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment