I have been busy making Easter cards and here is a clean and simple one -
I began by inking a 6 inch scalloped card blank with spun sugar distress ink and then matting and layering with papers from LOTV's Perfect pairs paper pad cut using Tonic's layering square dies. I ran a lime green Promarker around the edges of the papers before matting and layering.
The image is from Penny Black (not sure of the name of the stamp) which I coloured with the following Promarkers -
- hedgehog - satin, blush, dusky pink, raw sienna, burnt sienna, pastel pink and coral
- egg - baby pink, cocktail pink, dusky rose, lime green, pear and moss
- bird - cocoa, henna, walnut and gold
- grass - lime green, pear and moss
- cart - tan, caramel and umber
- flowers - salmon and gold
- sky - pastel blue and denim blue
To finish I added some flowers cut using a Tonic petal pairs punch and some leaves cut using a leaf punch (I got it from Joanna Sheen years ago when I first began card making and I hardly ever use it - shame really, its quite cute)
Many thanks for stopping by.