The challenge at Allsorts this week is Spring blossoms and here is my card for the challenge -
I began by matting and layering a 6 inch card blank with a piece of yellow core'dinations. I then cut a Tonic layering square from a paler yellow core'dinations and ran it through a Embossalicious embossing folder called floral frenzy. I sanded the surface of the card to reveal the core and inked around the edge with a terracotta Promarker.
I wrapped a piece of bee ribbon (from my stash) around the card and attached it to the card base.
The image is from LOTV and is called daffodils (ST406) and has been coloured with the following Promarkers -
- jug - powder blue and cornflower
- daffodils - tulip yellow, sunflower, gold, bright orange, orange, mandarin, green, pine and holly
- willow - pine, ivory and satin
- pansys - pineapple crush, summer sun, grass and plum preserve
- vase - April shower
- shadows - ice grey 1, pastel blue and denim
The sentiment is from LOTV's Happy circular sentiments which a cut out with a circle nestie. I added a little colour to the flowers on the sentiment with Promarkers.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
http://www.allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 254 - Spring Blossoms
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - April challenge - blossoms and blooms
Thank you for stopping by