Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

Hello and a very happy Easter Sunday to you all

Here is another Easter card for you today - 
I began by making a card blank from white centura pearl (it's a little bigger than 7" by 5") and inking around the edge with scattered straw distress ink. I then cut 2 rectangles from yellow core'dinations (one slightly smaller than the other) using Spellbinder's matting basics A. I ran the smaller of the two through a M-Bossabilities embossing folder (called Reverence) and sanded to reveal the core. I then inked the edges with antique linen distress ink.
I cut a Tonic dotty lace circle from the darker core'dinations and attached it to the card with foam pads.
The sentiment is from LOTV's happy circular sentiments (set 8) which I coloured with Promarkers and then cut out with a scalloped circle nestie. I inked the sentiment whilst still in the die with scattered straw distress ink and attached it to the card as shown.
To finish I added a bow (using ribbon from my stash) and some Tonic petal pairs flowers.

The card below is a variation on the theme - 
I used a slightly darker piece of core'dinations card for this card (it was a large piece that I had in my scraps box) and omitted the bow.



Many thanks for stopping by.

Lesley




No comments:

Post a Comment