Once again we are off out today to enjoy the sunshine so this is a scheduled post.
The challenge at MDUC is to use this sketch with an optional Easter theme and when I saw this stamp I knew I had to use it -
And so here is my interpretation of the sketch -
I used a 6 inch card blank and some papers from LOTV's Shabby shack paper pad to recreate the sketch. I used ribbons from my stash to create the two borders and the bow.
The image is Tilda Decorate Easter and has been coloured with the following Promarkers -
- skin - satin, blush, dusky pink and coral
- hair - raw sienna, terracotta and chestnut
- daffodil - tulip yellow, sunflower, gold, bright orange, orange, mandarin, lush green, pine, holly, tan, cinnamon and cocoa
- clothes - powder blue, cornflower and petrol blue
- soil - henna and walnut
- sky - pastel blue and denim blue
To finish I made some flowers using Tonic's petal pairs punches, added some pearls (from the Ribbon Girl) to the centres and added them to the card as shown - I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.co.uk - challenge 233-sketch, option of Easter
Thank you for stopping by.