Friday 31 October 2014

Gaming fun

Hello everyone


Happy Halloween.

Today's card was made for my son's friend - 

I began by cutting a Tonic layering square from a Papermania paper from my stash (I have had this one a long time but it was originally a brights capsule collection I think) and then I matted and layered it onto blue and yellow core'dinations. I cut a rectangle from a spotty paper from the pack and again matted and layered it onto blue and yellow core'dinations. I attached it to the stripey paper as shown and then attached the whole thing to a 6 inch square card blank.
The image is computer fun from LOTV (unfortunately this one has now retired) which I coloured with the following Promarkers - 
  • hair - sandstone, caramel and cocoa
  • skin - satin, blush and dusky pink
  • tv and games console - cool grey 3, cool grey 4 and cool grey 5
  • tv picture - berry red, crimson, yellow, ivory, pastel beige, black, cool grey 1, ice grey 5, warm grey 1 and warm grey 3
  • games boxes - apple, leaf green, forest green, ivory and pastel beige
  • clothes - berry red, ruby, crimson, denim blue, polar blue, twilight blue, yellow, canary and gold
  • floor - tan and cinnamon
  • sky - pastel blue
I cut the image out with a Spellbinder's rectangle nestie, inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink and then matted and layered onto blue and yellow core'dinations. I attached the image to the card base with foam pads.
To finish I stamped a sentiment from LOTV's sentiments to fit a scroll stamp set and cut it out with a Die'namics mini tabs quartet die.

Thank you for stopping by today

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment