Good Morning Folks
Well this is the last weekend of my Easter break and it's back to work on Monday. I am hoping the sun will shine again this weekend so I can finish my front garden - just the grass to cut now.
Today's card is one I made for my friend's wedding anniversary -
It features a lovely stamp called Tango from LOTV and I am ashamed to say it has never been stamped, hanging my head in shame!!
- Tango (ST543) stamp from LOTV
- Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - IG1, IG2, IG4, IG7, IG10, GT1, GT2, IB1, EB5, EB8, GB10, BGR2, BGR3, BGR4, BGR5, FS2, FS4, FS9, CR1, TN2, 055, 099, 119 and 089
- Beach Bliss paper pad from LOTV
- Tonic's square base affections die set and all my love affections insert die
- Spellbinder's Pretty Petals B
- sentiment stamp from my stash
- buttons from my stash
I would like to enter this card into the Spectrum Noir facebook challenge - add a die cut.
Thank you for stopping by