Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter bunnies

Happy Easter everyone


It is a double celebration in my house today. As well as being Easter Sunday it is also my birthday so birthday cake and Easter eggs washed down with a little fizz. Yummy!

Today's card is one I made to send Easter greetings to my family and friends - 
A fairly simple card as I was batch making (and I left it to the last minute once again) and uses another new die from Spellbinders called Bunny (obvious really!!)
Ingredients
  • white and purple centura pearl
  • Tonic's Just a note die set
  • Spellbinder's bunny, circle nestie and scalloped circle nestie
  • LOTV's happy circular sentiments
  • ribbon from my stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 305 - Easter

Happy Easter to those who are celebrating and thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Lovely and beautiful easter creation.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete