Friday 3 April 2015

Good Friday

Hello folks

happy Good Friday. I hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday(those of you who have bank holidays) I have spent and very damp morning in the garden preparing to have a fence fitted on Tuesday. This involved digging up and moving different plants unfortunately after a dry start the rain kicked in and my hubby and I were drenched so I decided to spend the afternoon in my craft room where it was warm and dry. This is the card I made - 
The challenge at the Ribbon Girl is anything but a square so I made a card blank using Spellbinder's grand decorative ovals and white centura pearl.
Ingredients
  • Spellbinder's Grand decorative ovals
  • Magnolia's Ballerina Bunny Tilda
  • Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR1, 089, TN6, TN7, TH8, 095, GT1, GT2, GT3, CR4, CR6, IG1, IG2, 063, 030, 114, IB1 and BG1
  • antique linen distress ink
  • white centura pearl
  • Graphic 45 papers
  • flowers from the Ribbon Girl
  • lace from the Ribbon Girl



I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lesley - gorgeous card, love the design and your colouring is perfect. Hope you get a bit of dry weather soon, and thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl 'Magnolia Only' Challenge, best of luck, Mary x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty design, Lesley and just perfect for our Easter challenge - thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stamper this time.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
    http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful card - love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete