Monday 13 April 2015

Birthday wishes

Hello folks

Well my first week of the Easter holidays has drawn to a close. My front garden looks amazing, thanks to my husband with a little support from me and some of my assignments are complete. I have also been able to spend a little time crafting.
This is a new stamp to me, I really can't resist the cute little mice and hedgehogs that Penny Black produce. I have also been playing with my new Spectrum Aqua pens which my hubby bought me for my birthday. It really has been a bit of a learning curve as these pens are so different from the alcohol pens I am used to.
I stamped the image onto watercolour card with Stazon ink and applied the pens to an acrylic block and then used a paintbrush to apply the colour to the image. A bit like a proper artist!!
Ingredients
  • Cheesecake party stamp from Penny Black
  • Spectrum Aqua markers - sunflower, sunset, rose pink, blossom, jasmine, topaz, fawn, desert, chestnut, sea green and kingfisher (these pens are all from either the nature set or the floral set)
  • Up, up and away paper pad from LOTV
  • red core'dinations card stock
  • watercolour card
  • Spellbinder's labels 11 and decorative labels 8
  • LOTV's sentiments to fit scroll

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 306 - Bingo (die cut, sentiment and pearls)
Spectrum Noir facebook challenge - die cuts

Thank you for stopping by


Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like to was a productive week Lesley and if the weather men are right you should get chance to spend more time in the garden this week, mind you we had a minus 4 frost this morning.

    Another lovely PB card, nice design and use of dies. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    My SN pencils arrived and would you believe after a few days of using them I am actually beginning to see the appeal of colouring in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete