Monday 6 April 2015

Easter greetings

Hello everyone.

Today is another Bank Holiday in the UK and I am spending some time concentrating on my college work. The deadline is drawing very near and I am starting to panic. I have been spending far too much time in my craft room lately and the time has come to knuckle down and get some assignments written!
Today's card is my final Easter one for this year and features not one but two super cute hedgies from Penny Black. I made a DL card blank from Centura Pearl using my Ultimate Pro.

Ingredients
  • Ladybug n hedgehog and Seeing your face stamps from Penny Black
  • Spectrum Noir pencils - 065, 024, 027, 096, 099, 104, 003, 004, 005, 009, 056, 049, 053, 010, 013, 017, 112 and 117
  • Core'dinations card, hammered card and watercolour card
  • Tattered Lace Spring embossing folder
  • Spellbinder's circle nestie and scalloped circle nestie
  • LOTV's happy circular sentiments
  • tumbled glass distress ink
  • ribbon from my stash



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Great design to showcase the cute PB hedgies Lesley and a perfect card for Allsorts this week, thanks for joining in.

    See you used Sectrum pencils - any hints gratefully received, I decided to order the weekend offer at C&C, the whole 120 for £67. It's a well known fact I am not a colourist but they looked so seamless when they were being demonstrated I decided to take the plunge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete