Today is another Bank Holiday in the UK and I am spending some time concentrating on my college work. The deadline is drawing very near and I am starting to panic. I have been spending far too much time in my craft room lately and the time has come to knuckle down and get some assignments written!
Today's card is my final Easter one for this year and features not one but two super cute hedgies from Penny Black. I made a DL card blank from Centura Pearl using my Ultimate Pro.
- Ladybug n hedgehog and Seeing your face stamps from Penny Black
- Spectrum Noir pencils - 065, 024, 027, 096, 099, 104, 003, 004, 005, 009, 056, 049, 053, 010, 013, 017, 112 and 117
- Core'dinations card, hammered card and watercolour card
- Tattered Lace Spring embossing folder
- Spellbinder's circle nestie and scalloped circle nestie
- LOTV's happy circular sentiments
- tumbled glass distress ink
- ribbon from my stash
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 305 - Easter
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Easter and/or chocolate brown
Thank you for stopping by