Today's card features another image from Penny Black's Missing you stamp set which I have coloured with my Spectrum Aqua pens. I am really enjoying working with this pens but I still need more practice. I have treated myself to some new paintbrushes as my old ones kept leaving bristles everywhere. I must admit I was rather surprised at the choice of paintbrushes that are available and spent a long time working out which would be best for me much to the disgust of my youngest son.
The challenge at Fantasy Stampers is clean and simple and here is my card for the challenge -
I had to resist adding anything more to the card as I finished it, I would have preferred to add a butterfly or a flower or two but I stopped myself. Clean and simple is not really my favourite way to craft.
- Missing you stamp set from Penny Black
- Spectrum Aquas - kingfisher, marine, sea green, jasmine, bud green, boulder, fawn, amber, orchid, desert, topaz and blossom
- blue papers from my stash
- Spellbinder's circle nestie and scalloped circle nestie
- Tattered Lace butterflies embossing folder
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk - clean and simple
Thank you for stopping by