I hope you all had a good Easter and eaten your fill of chocolate.
A while ago I purchased this new stamp set from LOTV and have been wondering what to do with it. To be honest I didn't read the small print very well and was expecting the images to be slightly bigger but I had a little think and this is what I came up with -
Sorry the pictures are a little washed out. I took the pictures just as the sun was setting last night and had to use my daylight lamp.
- Little fairies stamp set (set 89) - from LOTV
- Fairy sentiments (set 90) - from LOTV
- Perfect pair paper pad - from LOTV
- Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - CT2, BG7, GB8, GB9, 086, 091, TN3, TN6, TN7, TN8, 092, 103, FS2, FS4, FS9, 009, PP1, PP3, PP5, PP6, 035, CG1, CG2, 044, CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, EB1, 004 and IB1
- spun sugar and Victorian velvet distress ink
- pink silky crush ribbon, heart charm and pink baker's twine - from the Ribbon Girl.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - April card challenge - Pastel colours
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Celebration time
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - April challenge -birthdays
Thank you for stopping by