Hello everyone and a very happy Wednesday
Another Penny Black stamp today but this time I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pencils. This is one of those cards that I am not sure if it works. I always select my papers before I start colouring but this time I didn't so the colours of the image are a bit bright especially the red. I think I will have to redo this card with slightly muted colours. But what do you think.......
I wanted the card to look as if the image was peeping out of the card so I used Tonic's twisted twine square die set.
- Missing you stamp set from Penny Black
- Spectrum Noir pencils - 078, 080, 082, 024, 027, 033, 096, 099, 104, 004, 005, 009, 089, 046, 049, 054, 016, 006, 019, 036, 041,030, 112, 012, 014, 018, 074 and 114
- J'adore paper pad from First Edition
- Spellbinder's pretty petals B
- Tonic's twisted twine square and layering squares
- buttons from my stash
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Easter and/or chocolate brown
Thank you for stopping by