My laptop lives............ Hooray!!!!!!!
And now there will be a deluge of posts.
A few weeks ago I made some more cards for the Spectrum Noir TV design team using some of Sheena's stamps from the A little bit sketchy range and A little bit floral range.There were made for some shows in Germany.
This card uses A little bit floral - Iris -
I coloured the image with the following Spectrum Aquas -
- purple. sunflower and bud green
As the images are so beautiful I kept the card clean and simple. The other ingredients I used were -
- centura pearl (to make the card base)
- purple core'dinations and white hammered card
- swirls embossing folder (from Crafter's Companion)
- Die'sire decorative frames 4
- sentiment (free with the Inspirations magazine)
Thank you so much for stopping by today