Saturday 27 June 2015

A sketchy Christmas

Hello everyone

Today's post features another of the samples I made for Sheena's German shows this week. This one features A little bit sketchy - Believe -
This image just shouted Christmas to me so I coloured it with my Spectrum Aquas and lots of glitter -
  • slate, charcoal, chocolate, leaf green, olive and aquamarine
The other ingredients used were - 
  • silver and white centura pearl
  • snowflake embossing folder - I used the de-bossed side (from Crafter's Companion)
  • Die'sire Nouveau stamping frame and snowflake die
  • sentiment from Christmas with Barkley - Friends and family stamp set
  • ribbon and gems from my stash
Sentiment from Christmas with Barkley - Friends and family stamp set.
I cut 2 snowflakes, one from white centura pearl and one from silver centura pearl which I then matted and layered and added a gem to the centre.

Thank you so much for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment