Today's post features another of the samples I made for Sheena's German shows this week. This one features A little bit sketchy - Believe -
This image just shouted Christmas to me so I coloured it with my Spectrum Aquas and lots of glitter -
- slate, charcoal, chocolate, leaf green, olive and aquamarine
The other ingredients used were -
- silver and white centura pearl
- snowflake embossing folder - I used the de-bossed side (from Crafter's Companion)
- Die'sire Nouveau stamping frame and snowflake die
- sentiment from Christmas with Barkley - Friends and family stamp set
- ribbon and gems from my stash
Sentiment from Christmas with Barkley - Friends and family stamp set.
I cut 2 snowflakes, one from white centura pearl and one from silver centura pearl which I then matted and layered and added a gem to the centre.
Thank you so much for stopping by