Friday 5 June 2015

Morgan Fitzsimons

Hello and a very happy Friday to you all

 On Monday Sara Davies will be on Create and Craft TV to launch a fabulous Four Day Deal from Crafter's Companion. It features a gorgeous Flights of Fantasy collection by artist Morgan Fitzsimons. This is one of the samples I made for the shows.
This is a very different CD from Crafter's Companion with some amazing images. I have used digi stamp fairies 1 which I coloured with my Spectrum Aquas -
  • skin - peach and spice
  • hair - fawn, chestnut and boulder
  • log - chocolate and sepia
  • sky - aquamarine
  • flowers - orchid, heather, gold, begonia, peacock blue, black and orange
  • wings - jasmine
  • leaves - olive and moss
  • dress - magenta
  • butterflies - tan, yellow and gold

I kept the card very simple as the image is so detailed. The other ingredients I used are - 
  • black and purple core'dinations from Crafter's Companion 
  • white centura pearl (for the card base) from Crafter's Companion
  • black ribbon from my stash
  • pearls from my stash
The show times are  - 

Don't forget to tune into the shows on Monday on Create and Craft TV.


Thank you for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment