Tuesday 2 June 2015

Freddie again

Good morning everyone

Today's card is another of my Spectrum Noir TV DT makes and once again features the cute little Freddie. I was reminded of a song I loved as a child called Puff the magic dragon (I was a child of the seventies!) so this is my version of the song (hence the embossing folder) - 
I have coloured this little fella with the following Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - 
  • hair - EB4, EB6, EB8 and 104
  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9 and 089
  • suit - DR1, DR5, CR7, 105, CT4, GB5, OR1, 022, CT2, CT3, CT4 and 018
  • ground - BG1, BG2, BG4 and BG6
  • sky - IB1 and IB2
  • dragonflies - CT2 and CT4

The other ingredients used were - 
  • red and yellow core'dinations
  • Embossalicious clouds embossing folder (from Crafter's Companion)
  • Die'sire essentials star dies (from Crafter's Companion)
  • Freddie stamp set (from Crafter's Companion) - image and sentiment 
  • ribbon from my stash

The sentiment is also included in the stamp set.
The inside of the card.
The embossing which I sanded back to reveal the core.

Don't forget to watch Fiona on Create and Craft TV this week. I have really been enjoying watching her great demos and playing "spot one of my cards".

Thank you so much for stopping by

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment