Happy Monday everyone
I hope everyone is well this morning. Today's card feature Penny Black's Centrepiece stamp.
I coloured it with my Spectrum Aquas. I have been practicing with these a lot lately (some I can't show you just yet) trying to get the look I want. Shading is proving a little difficult but I am going to keep on practicing until I get it right.
The colours I have used are -
- vase - peacock blue
- flowers - moss, scarlet amber, yellow, sunflower and gold
- table - charcoal
- sky - slate
The other ingredients I used were as follows -
- Tonic layering circles and rose circle doily
- Die'sire flowers for all occasions 4 and wildflower trio.I cut the foliage from white neenah card and then coloured them with Spectrum Aqua pens.
- Embossalicious rose embossing folder
- White hammer card and blue core'dinations
- Sentiments from LOTV's sentiment tags
- ribbon and gems from my stash
The flowers and foliage
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - Week 315 - Flower power
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Enjoy your day